Hari / Tanggal : Sabtu / 25 September 2010
Mata Kuliah : Perencanaan Pendidikan dan Latihan
Program Studi : TEknologi Pendidikan
Dosen : Prof. Dr. Efendi Napitupulu, M. Pd.
- Give a definition of a:
- Training Needs Assessment
- Cohort Analysis
- Task Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Balanced Scorecard
- Performance Evaluation
- Identify and explain the primary elements of strategic systems planning. Select a contemporary organization and apply these elements to that organizations.
- What needs to be know?
- Where can the data be obtioned?
- Who will gather the data?
- How will the data be gathered
- Who will analyze an interpret the data?
- How can extracted intelligence be disseminated to the proper parties for equally efficient future retrievel?
- How will the system be protected from “leakage” and from sabotage
- Develop a model showing the relationship of strategic choise elements in the strategic planning process. Explain what is meant by this model.
- What is the process for systematically applying systems thinking to the educational planning phase of an organization? Explain this process.
- What does the planning dimension called “time and causality” involve?